but fat shame isn’t important or common right :-)
This disgusts me
fuck these people
I’m going to show up to every one of their homes in a fucking crop top and make them tell me I’m disgusting to my face.
Ok see THIS is what I tell my therapist about when it comes to my self esteem. Its not that I don’t think Im worthy and I think Im ugly. What makes me cry and angry and frustrated is that IM not the problem but society IS! I am worthy and deserve respect. I am someone society is allowed to love and find attractive but the media has brainwashed so many people especially the youth to think its ok to think this way. That its ok to make fun and fat shame. We are not allowed to be who we are and be happy with ourselves cuz society fucking tells us that to find someone who is fat attractive says something wrong about YOU the person who is attracted to them. Its not so much that there is something wrong with being fat, its that according to society there is something wrong with YOU accepting that person and loving and finding that person beautiful. It pisses me off because I know Im fabulous and dammit don’t make others feel ashamed for finding me attractive because I am worthy of love just like anyone else.
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via notcapableoflove)
This is my domain. The domain of a plus sized multi talented entertainer who is ready to conquer the industry and show the world that you can be you and still be revered and respected just for that.
Natalia is a plus sized musician and actress who sings in many bands (The JSE, the LoveMuffins, and backing vocals for A Black Tie Affair). Along with working on her solo music.
When she's not working on music she is working on her acting skills which will soon be explored in her web show: The Virgin Whore Chronicles.
You will see updates from her music, her show, her life, and everything that surrounds her. If you are an artistic person then I highly suggest checking her out.